5-minute proats with 28 grams of protein.
Who says you can’t have dessert for breakfast?
Some days you’re looking for something deliciously sweet in the morning, but you also want to kick off your day on the right foot by incorporating ingredients into your first meal that will support your goals AND sustain you. Well, we’ve got you. Take your oatmeal to the next level by packing it with protein and adding flavor with white chocolate pudding mix. Top with raspberries and white chocolate chips and voila, you’ve got yourself a breakfast treat that tastes more like a dessert.
White Chocolate Raspberry Proats
Makes 1 Bowl
264 Calories | 28P | 30C | 4F
● 1/4 C (20g) Quick Oats
● 1/2 C (120mL) Unsweetened Cashew Milk (or any lower calorie liquid)
● 1 scoop (32g) Vanilla Protein Powder
● 1 Tbsp (8g) Sugar Free, Fat Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
● 1/4 C (35g) Raspberries
● 1/2 Tbsp (7g) White Chocolate Chips (optional)
1.Add the oats and milk to a bowl.
2. Microwave for 90-120 seconds. (Until very little liquid remains.)
3.Add the protein powder and pudding mix to the cooked oats. Stir well.
4. Top with raspberries and optional chocolate chips. If you’re using frozen berries, you can microwave them for 20-30 seconds to avoid cooling your oatmeal too much.
Macros with white chocolate chips:
299 Calories | 28P | 35C | 6F
Looking for more recipes and macro-friendly food inspiration? Become a Stronger U member and join our members-only community!