Sweet & Spicy Breakfast Bake – an easy-to-make, one-pan recipe you can throw in the oven and feed a small group (or double for a larger group.) Perfect for weekends, vacations, or brunch get-togethers. This hearty meal, with eggs, sweet potatoes, and sausage, provides satiety for a busy and active day.
SWEET & SPICY BREAKFAST BAKE
Makes 6 Servings
Per Serving: 200 CALS | 12P | 19C | 8F
(macros with 18 oz of sweet potatoes)
3 medium Sweet Potatoes
6 large Eggs
3 Turkey Sausages (or your choice of meat)
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1-2 tsp Sweetener
1. Preheat oven to 400F and spray a 13×9 baking sheet or pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cube or dice the whole sweet potatoes, depending on how large you like them. Add the potatoes to the pan before adding the spices.
3. Bake for 30 minutes or until the potatoes begin to crisp.
4. Remove from the oven and use a spatula to clear small circles for the eggs. (These
don’t have to be perfect.)
5. Add the eggs to the pan along with your choice of meat. If you’re using raw
meat, cook time may be affected. (You may want to cook raw meats with longer
cook times before adding.)
6. Bake for an additional 8-12 minutes, depending on how you like your egg yolks.
Looking for more recipes and macro-friendly food inspiration? Become a Stronger U member and join our members-only community!