The perfect appetizer you need on your game day menu.
Ready for the big game? You will be with this savory jalapeno popper dip guaranteed to be a crowd-pleasing appetizer. Seriously, what screams party more than chips and a delicious dip? Everyone knows that it’s about the food (and commercials!) as much as it is about sports. It’s almost time to gather with friends and family around the TV and snack on some of your favorite foods. This creamy, cheesy, and oh-so-gooey dip hits all the marks. We’ve done the calculations for you, so you’ll know your macros per serving in advance. Want to take things up a notch? Add unflavored protein powder and tack it on to the protein macros. Sit back, nosh on some apps, and enjoy your night.
Jalapeno Popper Dip
Makes ~8 Servings
Per 1/4 C (~60g) Serving:
111 Cals | 10.4P | 6.8C | 4.7F
10 Slices Center Cut Bacon
10 Jalapeño Peppers, seeded and diced
1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
16 oz Fat-Free Cream Cheese
3 Tbsp (24g) Cheddar Powder
OR ½ C (56g) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
** Optional: Add 1 Scoop Unflavored Protein Powder
1. Pan fry bacon with nonstick cooking spray.
2. While bacon cooks, seed and dice jalapenos (or buy pre-diced).
3. Remove crispy bacon and set aside. Saute jalapenos in the bacon grease. Add garlic during the last 30-60 seconds. Reduce heat to low.
4. If your cream cheese is solid, microwave for 30-60 sec.
5. Whisk cheddar powder, cream cheese, and protein powder (optional) in a large bowl.
6. Add cheese mixture to the jalapenos and garlic. Stir.
7. Using a knife or your hands, crumble bacon before adding it to the pan. Mix until even. Serve warm.
● Pay attention to bacon macros. 2 Slices PS Bacon = 70 kCal | 7P | 4F
● Macros are for recipe as-is without protein powder.
Looking for more recipes and macro-friendly food inspiration? Become a Stronger U member and join our members-only community!