STRONGER U NUTRITION “TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE” SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
These Official Rules for the “Stronger U Nutrition Transformation Challenge Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) are subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of Stronger U Nutrition, LLC (“Sponsor”). Void in Rhode Island and where prohibited.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION:The “Stronger U Nutrition Transformation Challenge Sweepstakes” (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Stronger U Nutrition, LLC (the “Sponsor”). The Promotion starts at 8:00 am on 10/2/23, and closes at11:59pm on 10/6/23 (the “Promotion Period”). All references in these rules are Central Time, which shall control for all purposes of this Promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Rhode Island) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and who are current or former customers of Stronger U Nutrition.
Employees and independent contractors of the Sponsor, Stronger U Nutrition, LLC and its respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, (collectively “Promotion Parties”) and the employees, officers and directors of each of these entities and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members, whether or not related, of each of these people are not eligible to participate. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, which are final and binding on all matters related to the Promotion.
- HOW TO ENTER:There is one way to enter the Promotion.
During the Sweepstakes Period, to enter, entrants must complete the designated Hubspot form and submit “before” and “after” photographs showing their body transformation attributable to using Stronger U Nutrition services. Limit one (1) entry per person.
By submitting photos, you will grant Stronger U the right, but not the obligation to, in its sole discretion, use your name, testimonial, and submitted photos in perpetuity for advertising and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter devised without notice or compensation.
Anyone creating duplicate or multiple accounts for the purpose of entering will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to reject or otherwise exclude any comment or tag in the exercise of its sole discretion. No purchase necessary to enter. To enter by alternate format, send a postcard with your name, address and phone number to: Kenzie Faris, Stronger U Nutrition, LLC, 111 Weir Dr., Woodbury, MN 55125.Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are final and binding in all respects.
Sponsor Entities and Instagram®, Inc. their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, any other entity involved in the development or administration of the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns (collectively the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for any computer, network, technical, electronic, human or other errors or problems of any kind, for any injury or damage to participants or to any person’s computer or mobile phone relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with entering, or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed, lost, or late. By participating, each entrant agrees to release and hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims and liability of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of their participation in the Sweepstakes.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram®.
By entering the Promotion, you are confirming that you have read and accept the Official Rules of the Promotion and agree to abide by these Official Rules.
- PRIZE: One (1) prize will be awarded to one (1) Winner. The Prize consists of a credit for three consecutive calendar months’ of Stronger U Nutrition coaching (“Prize”).The approximate retail value (“ARV”) the Prize is $449.00. Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution and is not transferable, may not be resold and has no cash surrender value, except where required by law. Prize may not be applied as a credit to past services provided. Prize is subject to availability and subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Federal, state, and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of Prize not specified herein as being awarded are winner’s sole responsibility.
- PRIZE DRAWS:One (1) random drawing will be held on 10/9/23 (the “Draw Date”) from all eligible entries received and in accordance with these Official Rules. Entries must be received by the Promotion Period End Date. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. No responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor for any inability for a potential entrant to successfully enter the Promotion for any reason.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION/VERIFICATION: Potential Prizewinners will be notified by Email or Instagram direct message within 3-5 business days of the Draw Date. If a potential Prize winner cannot or does not respond within five (5) business days from the first notification attempt, then such person may be disqualified, and prize may be forfeited. Potential Prize winners will be required to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and, where lawful, a Publicity Release within five (5) days of receipt of notification. If documents are not returned timely, or if the prize notification or Prize is returned as non-deliverable, the Prize may be forfeited. If a winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited. After verification of the Affidavit, Prize will be mailed using the United States Postal Service Priority Mail. Potential Prize winners must return the Paperwork within the date and time indicated in the Notification. If a potential Prize winner fails to return the Paperwork within the date and time indicated in the Notification, or is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with the Official Rules, such potential Prize winner and his/her entry will be disqualified and another potential Prize winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received. If the Notification is returned as undeliverable, this will result in disqualification and an alternate Prize winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries.
The value associated with the Prize is taxable as income and the Prize winner is solely responsible for any taxes, including, but not limited to all applicable federal, state and local taxes that become due with respect to the value of the Prize. The Sponsor must report the value of the Prize to the Internal Revenue Service in the year the Prize is received by the Prize winner and will be reported to the Prize winner and the Internal Revenue Service in the form of a Form 1099.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:Participants agree (a) to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding, (b) that the Promotion Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, are released and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Promotion, and (c) except where legally prohibited, winners grant (and agree to confirm that grant in writing) permission to Sponsor, the Promotion Parties and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image and biographical information and statements for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval.
- GENERAL: Entrants agree that the Promotion Parties, their respective affiliates, directors, employees, officers and agents )“Released Parties”) shall (A) not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released and held harmless from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity (including, without limitation, travel), or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer system or wireless phone which is occasioned by accessing the Website or otherwise participating in the Promotion, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen entries, email or mail or prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or the Website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Promotion if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion. In the event that the Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Promotion as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, the Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated or suspended before the end of the Promotion Period, notice thereof will be posted on the Website and the Sponsor will (if possible) select winner(s) in a random drawing or drawings from all eligible, non-suspect registered entrants as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials or these Official Rules.
- Released Parties are not responsible for lost, incomplete, illegible, late, misdirected, stolen, inaccurate, or mutilated entries; or for errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, human or otherwise, relating to or in connection with this Promotion, including without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of this Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in these Official Rules, in any drawing-related advertisements or other materials; or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by equipment, programming used in this Promotion, human processing error, or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all entries of an entrant (and disqualify him/her) who Sponsor believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Promotion.
- GOVERNING LAW: By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in the state of Minnesota.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners of the Prizes, send a self-addressed, first-class stamped envelope to: Stronger U Nutrition, LLC, Attn: Transformation Challenge Sweepstakes, 111 Weir Dr., Woodbury, MN 55125. Requests must be received by 11/7/23.
- SPONSOR: Stronger U Nutrition, LLC, 111 Weir Drive, Woodbury, Minnesota 55125