When you love pizza but you also want to focus on protein intake: say hello to The Meatza! This low carb pizza recipe made with a meat crust is a total game changer! Give your Friday night favorite an upgrade (and hit your protein macros) with this delicious Stronger U OG creation. Make it as-is or personalize it with additional toppings of your choice.
THE MEATZA: A Low Carb Pizza
Makes 8 Servings
Per 1/8 Slice Serving: 144 Cals | 18P | 1.3C | 7.4F
16oz Ground Chicken (macros with 92/8)
1 Large Egg
1/2 C Shredded Parmesan
2 Tbsp Tomato Paste
1/2 C Fat-Free Mozzarella
17 Turkey Pepperonis
Optional: Additional Toppings
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Mix the chicken, parmesan, and egg in a bowl.
3. Roll into dough form on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Use a rolling pin or spatula to flatten as much as possible.
4. Bake for 10 minutes before removing to add toppings.
5. For a crispier crust: Use a second sheet of parchment paper to flip your crust before adding tomato paste, mozzarella, pepperoni, and other toppings to increase crispiness.
6. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for another 12-15 minutes or until cheese is
golden brown. Crust thickness may affect cook time.
- Option to use tomato sauce or pre-made pizza sauce
- Option to reduce the amount of cheese used for fewer calories
- Macros with full-fat mozzarella: 155 Calories | 17.4P | 1C | 9F
- Macros are without any added veggies/toppings
Looking for more recipes and macro-friendly food inspiration? Become a Stronger U member and join our members-only community!