BBQ season is upon us, and this flavorful Slow Cooker Raspberry Chipotle Pork Tenderloin is a crowd-pleasing combination of sweet, spicy, and savory! Yes, please. Slow-cooked to perfection, it combines the sweet tanginess of raspberries and the smoky heat of chipotle peppers, allowing the flavors to meld together and the meat to become incredibly tender and juicy. Plus, this lean, high-protein source will make hitting your protein macro goals deliciously easy.
Slow Cooker Raspberry Chipotle Pork Tenderloin
Entire Recipe: 1,571 CALS | 235P | 79C | 35F
2.5 lbs Pork Tenderloin
1 can (7 oz) Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
1/2 C (136g) Sugar-Free Raspberry Preserves
1/4 C (60g) Low-Cal BBQ Sauce
1/4 C Water
1. Blend chipotle peppers, raspberry preserves, and BBQ sauce in a blender or food processor until smooth.
2. Add the water and pork tenderloin to a crock pot.
3. Fully coat the pork with the raspberry chipotle mixture.
4. Cook on high for 3.5-4 hours or on low for 7-8 hours.
5. (If you’re using an Instant Pot, cook on manual without the rack for ~35 minutes,
with 10 minutes natural release pressure.)
6. When the pork is cooked, you can slice the tenderloin or shred it like pulled pork.
Looking for more recipes and macro-friendly food inspiration? Become a Stronger U member and join our members-only community!