For many of us, caramel apples are a delightful treat that holds a nostalgic representation of fall. Yes, they’re quite delicious, and while we encourage enjoying foods you love, you may be looking for something lighter, but just as good. If the latter is the case for you, then you need to try this Caramel Apple Peanut Butter Dip. It’s packed with protein (24 grams!), very low in fat, and requires only a few ingredients that can be whipped up in minutes! It’s a caramel apple dupe you can have almost anywhere at any time without completely derailing your nutrition plan. We can get behind that.
Caramel Apple Peanut Butter Dip
242 CALS| 24P |32C |F2
- 1 Medium Apple, sliced
- 1/2 c (113g) fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/3 scoop (11g) vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp (12g) PB2 or other powdered peanut butter
- 2 tbsp (30mL) Walden Farms caramel syrup
1. Wash and slice a medium apple.
2. Mix the yogurt, protein, powdered peanut butter, and caramel syrup in a small bowl.
3. Get to dippin’!
Looking for more recipes and macro-friendly food inspiration? Become a Stronger U member and join our members-only community!