Need a quick, easy, and delicious dinner idea that’s healthy, too? This One Pan Strawberry Jalapeno Chicken recipe hits all the marks. Amp up your usual chicken dinner with a refreshing and juicy take. This obsession-worthy flavor profile promises to become a staple for spring and summer dinners on those glorious longer days. The recipe is based on three pounds of chicken, so you can cook for the whole family or just cook ahead for yourself and pre-portion for the week.
One Pan Strawberry Jalapeno Chicken
Entire recipe: 1,576 CALS | 285P |54C | 30F
Individual macros will vary based on weight of chicken and spices used
● 3 pounds Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, quartered
● 14 oz Frozen Onion and Pepper Blend, thawed
● 2 C (300g) Strawberries, diced
● 3-4 Jalapeño Peppers, diced
● 1-2 Limes
● Salt, Pepper, and your choice of spices
1. Preheat oven to 400F and spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cut the corner off the bag of peppers/onions and drain remaining water. Empty on a paper towel to dry.
3. Wash the chicken, quarter, and pat dry.
4. Season the chicken and peppers with salt, pepper, and other spices you’d like. (You could use packaged taco or fajita seasoning.)
5. Add the chicken and peppers to the baking sheet.
6. Wash strawberries before removing the stem and dicing. Do the same with the jalapeños. (Deseed them to reduce spice.)
7. Mix strawberries and jalapeños in a bowl before spooning them on top of the chicken.
8. Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink or a meat thermometer reads 165F. Juice 1-2 limes over the chicken before serving.
Looking for more recipes and macro-friendly food inspiration? Become a Stronger U member and join our members-only community!