S’mores… but make them high in protein. Our recipe for No-Bake S’mores Protein Bites takes a favorite summer treat and packs it with 10g of protein and only 100 calories per bite. Satisfy your sweet tooth while staying on track with your fitness goals. Made with just seven ingredients including quick oats, graham cracker crumbs, vanilla protein powder, mini marshmallows and chocolate chips these bites deliver the nostalgic taste of s’mores in a compact, convenient form. Plus, they’re so simple to make – just mix, form into balls, and freeze! Enjoy as a tasty post-workout snack or a dessert.
NO BAKE S’MORES PROTEIN BITES
100 Calories | 10P | 10.5C | 2F (per bite)
Makes 4 protein bites
2 tbsp (10g) quick oats
1/4 c (26g) graham cracker crumbs
1 1/2 scoops (45g) vanilla protein powder
1/2 tbsp low calorie sweetener
1/4 c (10g) mini marshmallows
1/2 tbsp (7g) chocolate chips
2-3 tbsp (30-45mL) almond milk
1. Line a small plate or dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Mix dry ingredients together, adding marshmallows and chocolate chips last. Mix well.
3. Slowly add almond milk or other liquid of choice, stirring in gradually. You’ll think you need more milk but aim for as little milk as possible. The mixture may almost look crumbly. That’s ideal for forming into balls.
4. When the mixture is evenly mixed, form into balls using your hands and roll between your palms to smooth. If mixture is too crumbly, add 1 tsp of liquid at a time. If it’s too moist to form into balls, add more protein powder or oats. (If you double this recipe, you rinse your hands halfway through to reduce residue sticking to your hands.)
5. This recipe makes 4 bites around the size of golf balls. Add bites to parchment paper and place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. Store leftover bites in the freezer and thaw for 5-10 minutes before eating.
- You can dice the mini marshmallows into smaller pieces or swap chocolate chips for mini chocolate chips.
- Use any milk or liquid you like but be sure to adjust macros as needed.
Looking for more recipes and macro-friendly food inspiration? Become a Stronger U member and join our members-only community!