Veer away from conventional pumpkin treats with this new spin on a gourd hummus. Easy to assemble and delicious to eat, this hummus includes the healthy fats that you need to fill you up and keep you full throughout the day. After refrigerating, enjoy this hummus with crackers, pita chips, fresh veggies, or on a salad, depending on what works into your plan!
Yield: 4 cups Serving Size: 2 Tbsp
- 1-15oz (425g) can chickpeas (including the liquid!)
- 1⁄4 cup (48g) high-quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup (123g) tahini
- 1 cup (224g) pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp (2g) fresh rosemary, chopped (dried will work too!)
- 2-3 Tbsp (31g) fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2-1 Tbsp (7.75g) sea salt, to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Include the liquid from the chickpeas!
2. Blend on high until creamy.
3. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with pita chips, tortilla chips, or
• This pumpkin hummus will keep in the fridge for 3-5 days.
• Hummus goes great in salads and grain bowls to get added fiber and healthy fats!
MACROS (per 2 Tbsp)
Calories – 86 Carbohydrates – 9g Fat – 5g
Protein – 3g
Fiber – 3g
Sugar – 2g
Sodium – 224mg