- What is Stronger U?
Stronger U is a personalized, macronutrient-based nutrition coaching program built around you and your specific needs. We identify your challenges and opportunities to improve by creating solutions tailored to you. Instead of telling you what to eat, your dedicated nutrition coach will teach you how to eat in a way that makes sense for you, your goals, and your lifestyle.
- How is Stronger U different from other weight loss programs?
Unlike most diets or weight loss programs, we take an individualized approach to helping you achieve your goals. There’s no “one size fits all” plan here! First, we match you with one of our Registered Dietitians or certified nutrition coaches based on your goals, lifestyle factors, health condition(s) and preferences. Then we take a deep dive into understanding your current habits and struggles: What have you tried in the past? What’s been holding you back? Your coach will then create a custom nutrition strategy for you and check-in with you each week to review your progress.
- I have a health condition. Will this work for me?
Absolutely! We’ve helped thousands of women and men manage (and even overcome) their health conditions while on the program. Our team of Registered Dieticians are here specifically to help manage such conditions as:
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- High blood sugar/ Type 2 diabetes
- Autoimmune diseases (e.g. Type 1 Diabetes, Celiac’s, Hashimotos, Lupus)
- Hormonal imbalances (e.g. Menopause, Hyper/hypothyroidism)
- Pregnancy, postpartum, and breastfeeding
- How much weight will I lose?
That’s a great question! Unfortunately, we can’t predict how much weight you will lose with Stronger U. Most of our members experience an average weight loss of 0.5-2.0 pounds per week. Of course, this could be more or less per week depending on your current weight, adherence to the program, and other factors.
- Is this the same thing as calorie counting?
While we do encourage members to track their macros on a regular basis, we focus on more than just the calories you eat. When working with a nutrition coach, you’ll learn new habits, skills, and mindset shifts that will help you break through your weight loss roadblocks and plateaus.
- Is Stronger U a low carb/keto program?
Nope! At Stronger U, we believe that carbohydrates are a necessary component of a balanced diet. Your coach will work with you to determine the right amount of carbs for your current weight, activity level, and body composition goals.
- Does Stronger U provide meal plans?
No, but as a member, you’ll receive access to Stronger University and our member’s-only Facebook page which houses hundreds of recipes, food hacks, and videos to help you along the way!
- I’m super busy. Will this work for me?
Busy is the new normal, and the last thing we need is another to-do list item to make us feel guilty. Which is why we make communication and check-ins with your coach as easy as possible. With our new DNA App, you’ll have:
- Direct access to your coach right from your phone
- An easy way to log and track your daily meals
- An interactive dashboard to keep track of your progress
- Educational resources to help you simplify your journey
- Are there specific products (protein powder/supplements) I need to buy?
Nope! If you struggle to meet your protein goals, you might want to consider a protein supplement (shakes, bars, etc). Your coach can recommend specific varieties, but you’ll never be required to buy any powders or supplements to adhere to the program.
- How much does this program cost?
There are several membership options to choose from to fit your budget. Our most popular plan among members is the monthly subscription. At $159/month, you have the flexibility to pause or cancel anytime after your first three months. Interested in taking things to the next level? See our 3-month, 6-month, and 12-month options here.
- Do you have any discounts?
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer any discounts.
- Can I try it out for free?
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer free trials.
- What if I don’t like my coach?
Having a good relationship with your nutrition coach is a key ingredient to succeeding on the program. If at any point you feel you aren’t compatible with your coach, you can request a new coach with zero interruptions to your session. Simply contact our Member Experience Team via the link in your DNA app profile.
- How do you pick the coach?
When you sign up for Stronger U, you’ll fill out an intake form that helps us understand your goals and lifestyle factors that will help us assign the coach that’s the best fit for YOU.
And we don’t want to brag (ok, maybe we do), but our coach matching process is the best in the industry. Less than 1% of our members have requested to transfer coaches during their Stronger U session, so you could say we know a thing or two about what makes a great coach/member relationship 😊
- Can I pick my coach?
That’s a definite maybe! If you want to request a specific coach, please input their name in the ‘What I’m looking for in a coach’ field on the intake form. We do our best to honor coach requests, but it’s possible that your preferred coach might not be accepting new members due to capacity constraints. To check on specific coach availability before signing up, email email@example.com.
- What is your refund policy?
We’ve helped over 50,000 members achieve their weight loss goals, and we know we can help you too. So if you try Stronger U out and don’t see the results you were hoping for, we’ll refund you in full.
To receive a refund, you must complete your 12-week session with the following conditions met:
- Complete 12 weekly checks ins with your coach
- Accurately hit your assigned macronutrient goals at least 80% of the time
- Log into the app at least 5x per week
- Report any concerns with the program and/or your progress to the Member Experience Team by week 8
Have all the info you need and ready to start working towards your goals? Click below to join!
Email with a real human. 😃 We’ll answer any and all questions relating to the program and will guide you through the sign up process.