How does Stronger U Nutrition provide accessible services to individuals with special access needs?
Stronger U Nutrition works hard to make sure that everyone who wants to use Stronger U Nutrition’s application can do so, and have a positive experience. We do this in various ways, including:
- Making links in our website and application descriptive and providing alternative text to help people using assistive technology such as screen reader software.
- We consider accessibility when we design features or screens for our website and application.
- We increase the contrast between fonts, background and icons to make screens in our website and application easier to read.
- We make our application easier to navigate without using a mouse.
Stronger U Nutrition welcomes feedback from users regarding the way our company provides services to persons with disabilities. Customer service representatives stand ready to assist persons with disabilities in relation to any feedback or complaints they may have. If necessary, the feedback or complaint may be escalated to designated individuals within the Customer Service department or other employees of Stronger U Nutrition who will work with the user to address his or her concerns. Stronger U Nutrition will promptly respond to and address all complaints that it receives.
On December 14th, 2020, all screens within the Stronger U Nutrition Website at https://strongeru.com conform to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 at https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/. Level AA conformance.
- The technologies that this content “uses but does not rely upon” is: CSS 2.0, JPG, PNG, and SVG.
- The user agents, including assistive technologies, that this content has been tested with can be found at https://strongeru.com