We’re officially in the season of love and what better way to celebrate that a beautiful, low-macro, sweet, and red mocktail (perfect for your sweetheart or your galentine). This mocktail is fully customizable and can be adjusted to meet your preferences. Get creative!
PEAR POMEGRANATE MOCKTAIL
Yield: 1 mocktail Serving Size: 1 mocktail
- 1 Tbsp (22g) pear puree or nectar
- 4oz (124g) unsweetened sparkling water (flavored or unflavored)
- 2oz (56g) 100% pomegranate juice
- 2oz (56g) 100% apple juice
- Optional garnish: 1 Tbsp pomegranate seeds and a sprig of rosemaryDirections
- Place pear puree or nectar in champagne flute.
- In a shaker or shaker bottle, mix juices and ice.
- Strain juices into flute.
- Top flute with 4oz sparkling water and garnish with pomegranate seeds and sprig of rosemary.
- You can use apple cider in lieu of apple juice for more of a “spiced” flavor.
- You can also use cranberry in lieu of pomegranate and garnish with whole cranberries.
- Flavored sparkling water will give the mocktail a little bit more flavor than plain!MACROS (per mocktail)Calories – 80 Carbohydrates – 20g Fat – 0g
Protein – 0g
Fiber – 0g
Sugar – 14g
Sodium – 3mg